1- Accept constructive criticism.
2- Read as many novels & genres as you can before publishing.
3- Read your work out loud.
4- Leave your work to rest for a while, it will definitely show you its better image later on.
5- INSIST on an editor, keeping in mind that your ego could stand in the way of a beautifully written story.
6- Never be afraid of making changes to your story. It might turn out even better than you thought.
7- When stressed out, take a break. Indulge your senses to revive your thoughts.
8- Sing at the top of your lungs.
9- Be original.
Ways to boost imagination:“Imagination is more important than knowledge” ~ Albert Einstein
* Be ready to explore new paths, don't be afraid to try anything new
* Attend workshops, all kinds, it will open new doors
* Read and tell stories
*Listen, a good listener is always a good writer
* Curiosity might kill a cat, but it will revive your thoughts
* Spend time with creative people, children are the best teachers in this field
* Relax, travel, exercise, socialize....and take notes during all of that
Hunna Blog, a peek into the pages of our notebooks and our minds. Not a literacy area rather a jungle of thoughts.